Texas Body Works for you! We will accept the insurance company’s estimate but we will verify the accuracy. While we have a good relationship with insurance companies, our goal is to restore your vehicle to pre-accident condition. We will provide complete and accurate estimates and negotiate on your behalf for the proper repairs on your vehicle. Make sure your Auto Body Shop is working for you and protecting your investment!
Things to know about insurance claims for auto body repairs.
- Your car is the second largest investment you’re likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
- Never Drive a Car that could be unsafe because of damages.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having it repaired. You can do this or you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car here.
- You are not required by law to obtain more than one body shop estimate or appraisal for repairs.
- You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice.
- Your insurance company can not require you to go to a particular auto-body shop. Differences in auto repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all the repair work necessary to restore your car to pre-accident condition.
- Choose a shop that has uni-body repair equipment and certified technicians.
- Ask if the body shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- Ask if the body shop offers a repair warranty
- Let us help you negotiate your collision claim with the insurance company. Texas Body Works for You.